Quality management system of the JSC «UGMK»
From the moment of its establishment UGMK adhered to the principle
of full satisfaction of the needs of its clients and provision of high
quality services during the supply of rolled metal products.
The quality management system of the International standard ISO
9001:2000 has been introduced since August 2002. The Company has
successfully undergone the international certification audit carried out
by SGS (Geneva, Switzerland).
In November 2009 UGMK acquired the quality management certificate
under the international standard ISO 9001:2008, which covers 6
affiliates of the network of supermarkets of metal, namely in: Kyiv,
Dniepropetrovsk, Donetsk, Odessa, Chernigiv and Kharkiv regions.
Currently, the Company employs the following policy in the sphere of
The UGMK, JSC is a client oriented company, a leader in provision
of high quality services in the segment of warehouse trade in rolled
Major objectives in the achievement of the purpose set:
1. Leadership of the enterprise in the quality of services
rendered in the segment of warehouse trade in rolled metal products,
increase of the company’s market share.
2. Ensuring the profitability growth to allow further development of the company.
3. Reorganization of the enterprise, improvement of the methods
of rendering of services to increase the level of client loyalty and
optimization of production costs.
4. Improvement of the certified quality management system,
introduction of unified standards of customer services, enhancement of
the level of customer satisfaction.
5. On-going technological and organizational improvement of work at all stages of provision of services.
Ways of achievement of the set objectives:
1. Constant studying of the market, expansion and development
of new product markets, timely response to the shift in demand,
adjustment to the market needs.
2. Constant studying of the requests of our direct and eventual
customers, improvement of the application characteristics of products,
taking into consideration the demands and wishes of the customers.
3. Improvement of the methods of rendering of services at all
production stages from procurement of raw materials to shipment of goods
to the customers, studying of the experience of the best domestic and
4. Development of cooperation and mutually beneficial
partnership with the consumers of products, suppliers of raw and other